Sunday, January 14, 2007

Are you ready to...???

There's only so much you can learn in one place...

The more that I wait, the more time that I waste...

I haven't got much time to waste
It's time to make my way
I'm not afraid of what I'll face
But I afraid to stay...


I'm gonna down my own road
And I can make it alone
I'll work and I'll fight
Till I find a place of my own...

Are you ready to jump
Get ready to jump
Don't ever look back, oh baby
Yes, I'm ready to jump
Just take my hands
Get ready to jump...

3 comments:

Olga B. said...

Hi Cloud! You are going to visit Estonia? Hey, it's only 2 hours from Tallin to Helsinki by ferry! )) Come on, Cloud! I want to see you here )). Visit Helsinki as well 8).

Ron said...

have fun there if u are trying to tell us that u are going to Estonia

Márcia said...

Cloud, one day, if you can, visit my country too, Brazil. Better, my hometown, Embu in São Paulo. Will be a pleasure to welcome in my home. So, have a nice trip :o)))