Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Banda asks MADONNA to see DAVID

The father of MADONNA's adopted son DAVID is hoping the superstar brings the tot to visit him when she returns to Malawi next month (APR07). Madonna and husband GUY RITCHIE are scheduled to return to the impoverish African nation to open a $2.92 million (GBP1.5 million) Kabbalah Centre, which the singer has funded herself. David's biological father YOHANE BANDA desperately misses his son and hopes Madonna will let them meet during her time in Malawi. Banda says, "I can't wait to hold him in my arms again. I want to see if he still recognises me after all this time. "I want to see if he still looks like me with all the British food he is eating." Madonna and Ritchie filed interim adoption papers to adopt the youngster in October (06) and will have to wait up to 18 months for the paperwork to become official.

Cloud.

2 comments:

KATIE said...

It is so hard to be in such situation that forces to give own child to adoption... but on the other hand it is so wonderful to adopt the baby and give it the chance for better life :)

Natasha said...

Cloud,
come online today sometime,
i feel like chatting.
email me to say if youll be on later this afternoon.
take care
Nat