Friday, March 02, 2007

Sofia Confession [ CT Live] + My news...

There was a time, I suffered so much, I wanted to get it out of me. I would cut my arms, not to kill myself, I don’t want to die, I know I am lucky to be on this earth. I did it so the physical pain would come with the pain that was eating me inside, nothing was erased. I live with my past tucked away, deep inside of me. It comes out as an explosion, and it invades me. I believe we are messengers on earth, I believe in angels. I am blessed by God to tell myself I suffered that much to become who I am today.

Sofia Confession...


Hi everyone...

Today I feel a bit better..I can eat and drink again...
Also I don't have high temperature anymore
and now I don't feel like I'm in sauna...
[Tamara tells me that it's better that way but still I don't like it]
Sooo...Who'll help me to eat all
medications ???:)))

(..Ill..) Cloud. :)))
(More new later...)

4 comments:

KATIE said...

It's nice to hear U feel better.
I hate medicines too :(
Have a nice rest :)

Natasha said...

Hey Cloud,
Glad to hear that you are getting better. I had the flu about a month ago and it really sucks. When you feel better email me and tell me a bit about yourself.

Natasha

Olga B. said...

Hi Cloud!
I wish you a speedy recovery again )).
Eat more fruits! ))

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing better. By all means drink more warm water, that's what you need most for now.