Sunday, October 07, 2007

News...+(Sketch by Cloud)

A couple of days ago I did a photo shoot for Nokia in New York. I'm very busy at the moment. I'm moving to New York in January. I find it’s a place to create art and be motivated. I auditioned a month ago for a Broadway show. I hope to hear some news soon.

This month is the Skill Methodz anniversary. Its on the 26th of October. Its going to be sooooooooooo much fun!!!

I'm still in the process of writing my movie. I'm very picky and I want it to be perfect to me. It takes a long time to write a film. But I'm very excited about it. I haven’t been doing much apart from focusing on the film.

I miss everyone though, I miss being in msn. I’m sorry that I can't be there everyday. You deserve more. I’ll do my best. I hope everyone is doing well.

I have a great feeling about NYC. All of you take care and until next time, bye!!!!
Cloud.

1 comment:

M16/MA2008 said...

cool sketch ;)