Monday, June 29, 2009

"David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland - When Love Takes Over" video & the new Elliott Yamin "fight for love" video.

Smile yes I was in both those videos...... sorry I didn't mention it. I didn't know how much I was going to be seen in the videos because they were both so last minute. I just showed up and free styled and left lol!

I'm trying to think if there is anything else I can tell you. I did a wrigleys 5 gum commercial that should be coming out soon. I'm not dancing in it is more acting and reacting to things. Nothing else besides that. The movie is going good. I shot a few scenes already. I won't give you any details on that Smile

I'm going to visit my family this week in Florida. Can't wait! That's it for now, I hope your doing good. Talk to you soon.

Cloud.

PS. Sorry that I haven't done any post so far until now....I'm so sorry!!!

No comments: