Friday, July 03, 2009

WOW!!

I was reading an interview "Turkish dancer Yaman Okur reveals secrets about Madonna" a minute ago and I was really, really surprised what I read....
...
I have always watched Madonna's shows with a great appreciation; I loved her shows on the Drowned World Tour and Re-Invention Tour as a dancer myself. I was born in 1977; we all grew up listening to Madonna's songs throughout our childhood, but honestly I was more into rap and hip-hop as I was into break dancing also. I first dreamed about dancing with Madonna while I was watching her Confessions Tour and that was because I saw one of the most famous American break dancers, Cloud, dancing with her there.
...
and I'm still in shock that I really can inspire others too...wow I'm really amazed..not cuz he mentioned me..but cuz he got inspiration of me..well I'm glad that I really can help others...that's great!
Daniel.

Read the full article here!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking for the removal of withdrawing and depositing error in Blockchain? Unable to execute the process of depositing and withdrawing the digital currencies? If yes, get the best possible solutions from the experts who are always at your service to guide you the right path and deliver the solutions that are easy to apply and are accessible. Dial Blockchain 2fa not working number 833-228-1682 and get instant and quick solutions.