Monday, March 12, 2007

The Beast Within [M Secret version]

Then
I saw a new heaven
And a new earth
And I heard a great voice from the throne saying
"Behold the dwelling of God is with men
He will dwell with them
And they shall be his people
And God himself will be with them
He will wipe away every tear from their eyes
And death shall be no more
Neither shall there be mourning
Nor crying
Nor pain
Anymore
For these things will have passed away

To the thirsty I will give water without price
From the fountain of the water of life
He who conquers shall have this heritage
And I will be his God and he shall be my son

But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted
As for the murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolators
And all liars
Their lot shall be in the lake
That burns with fire

And he said to me
He said to me
"Do not seal up the words of the prophecy
For the time is near
Let the evildoers still do evil
And the filthy still be filthy
And the righteous still do right
And the holy still be holy
Behold
I am coming soon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey cloud have you seen Dream Girls already? if not, i tell you, that's the movie you must see.

thanks for the video, i love this one.

Anonymous said...

Hi Cloud,
thanks for this new version of Erotica
i looooove it... it is sooooo sensual...!

Kisses from France